Hair extensions are a great solution to enhance guests’ natural hair by adding volume, color (without undergoing a chemical process) and length.
We offer high quality hair extension systems that minimize the impact on the integrity of our guests’ natural hair. In addition, the systems we offer allow for the extension hair to be maintained & reused over several months, giving our guests the opportunity to reap the most benefits from their investment. We specialize in microlink and nano-ring hair extensions, strand by strand and weft hair extension systems, tape hair extensions, high end clip-in hair extensions, and Halo Couture hair extensions.
Our Master Extensionist & owner, Ashlee Laya, is certified in 5 application techniques thru 5 hair extension companies, and she is a top ranked, nationwide Master Extensionist and Educator. After performing over 1,000 extensions applications, she has carefully chosen the systems that deliver the most value for our guests.
Booking a Hair Extension Application:
All hair extensions services require a consultation with a Master Extensionist. During this 15 – 30 minute session, the guest’s natural hair is evaluated to determine if it is strong and healthy enough for hair extensions. This is followed by a series of questions that will help us understand the guest’s vision and desired look. Lastly, we explain the maintenance and upkeep requirements for the hair extension system the guest is considering.
After the Consultation:
- We will go over hair extensions paperwork and purchase agreement.
- We will match the color and texture of hair extensions to the guest’s natural hair.
- A 50% deposit will be collected, and hair extensions will be ordered
- We will schedule a future reservation to apply your extensions. The remaining 50% balance will be due at the end of this appointment.
Guests must be at least 18 years of age to book and receive hair extensions services, with the exception of Clip-ins & Halos
Hair Extension Services:
- Nano-ring and Microlink Hair Extensions: Lusciouslox Hair Extensions & Perfectress Connections
- Tape Hair Extensions: Hotheads Hair Extensions & Perfectress Tape Wefts
- Nano-ring Weft Hair Extensions: Evolve Extensions Plus
- Semi-Permanent Hairpieces: Evolve Volumizer
- Clip-ins & Halocouture Hair Extensions
All semi-permanent hair extension systems require a maintenance appointment every 6 weeks. During this appointment, the extension application points are maintained, natural shedding is removed, and hair extensions are moved up close to the scalp area. This is necessary to prevent damage or matting, and to reposition hair extensions so they blend well with the guest’s natural hair growth. Maintenance appointments are not required for clip-in or Halo Couture hair extensions.
All hair extension systems we offer are made with 100% human, Remy hair that meets our rigorous standards for hair quality. We have available a wide range of colors, lengths and textures to match most hair types and applications.
If you are thinking about hair extensions, it is important that you consult with a certified professional before making your decision. Call us at 913.685.1832 to schedule a complimentary hair extension consultation. We will go over your options, and make recommendations to help you achieve your look goals.