Eyelash extensions are an ideal, semi-permanent solution for clients wanting longer, fuller, beautiful eyelashes that seamlessly blend in with their natural eyelash line.
Our lashes are black colored, and they come in a variety of lengths, curl patterns & thicknesses. We offer both single lash, and volume lash application methods, & our staff is trained on Novalash, Longmi, and Lash Savvy 2D/3D Volume Lashes techniques.
Eyelash Extension Services
Traditional Full Set Service:
Ideal to enhance length & volume. 85 to 100 eyelashes added to each eye. Price: $199 – $249
2D/3D Volume Full Set Service:
Latest eyelash technology available! A specialty Russian technique that uses fine and incredibly light eyelashes to create amazing volume. It delivers a lighter, fuller & more natural look by adding custom eyelash fans to each natural lash. Price: $319 – $369
Traditional Refill Services:
- 45 minutes refill: $49 – $67
- 60 minutes refill: $75 – $97
- 75 minutes refill: $115 – $137
- Full set re-application : If it has been less than 3 months since your last application or refill, you will receive 10% off a full set.
2D/3D Volume Refill Service: 2D/3D Volume Russian Eyelashes require 75 minutes maintenance reservations, every 7 to 14 days. More than 14 days in between maintenances will require a new set to be applied.
- 2D/3D Volume Set Maintenance: $89 – $111
- 2D/3D Full set re-application: If it has been less than 3 months since your last application or refill, you will receive 10% off a full set.
Prior to your eyelash appointment you need to:
- Remove all mascara and eye makeup. If you need to do this at the salon please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Remove contact lenses.
- Review and fill out lashes paperwork if coming for a first time application.
Important Eyelash Care Guide After Appointment:(1)
- Do not allow your eyelashes to get wet for at least 4 hours after appointment.
- Do not swim, enter a sauna or allow steam on your face within the first 3 days of application.
- Do not perm, curl or tint your eyelash extensions.
- Do not pull your extensions off. Please contact a Longmi Lashes licensed professional if you would like to have them removed.
- Do not rub your eyes. Pat carefully and gently when needed.
- Avoid pulling, picking or twisting your extensions. This can cause damage to your natural eyelashes and lead to premature shedding of your extensions.
- Do not use any oil based products near your eye area. Do not use waterproof mascara or eyeliner.
- Use oil free makeup remover.
- Avoid using a blowdryer near your eyes.
- Use goggles when swimming, in a sauna, or while receiving a facial treatment.
- Use a fine bristled eyelash brush (one will be provided to you at your appointment) to align and detangle lashes. To extend the wear time of your extension, be sure to fluff them up morning and night, combing out any tabled or twisted lashes.
- Use a Q-Tip to gently clean or remove makeup around your eyes.
Sources: (1) www.depboutique.com
Guests must be at least 18 years of age to book and receive eyelash extension services.