We encourage all of our guests to arrive 10 minutes prior to their reservation time. Late arrivals may not be able to receive all services booked. We reserve the right to reschedule services for clients who arrive more than 15 minutes late.
Cancellations and No Shows:
When you cancel a reservation with less than 24hrs notice, or do not show for a reservation, many people are affected:
- YOU fail to receive the styling services needed. Your hairstyle is always a work in progress, so we encourage you to not miss the follow up appointments recommended by our service providers. It will keep your hair healthy and looking beautiful.
- OTHER GUESTS, who want to schedule services at the time reserved for you, are not able to do so because that time was reserved exclusively for you.
- THE SERVICE PROVIDER, scheduled to take care of your styling needs, is not able to be productive during your scheduled time.
Therefore, as a courtesy to other clients and our staff, please notify us 24-48 hours in advance should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. As a courtesy to you, we have available reminder/confirmation emails, texts, and phone calls.
Multiple Last Minute (less than 24 hrs notice) Cancellations, Reschedules, and No-Shows Policy:
We have in place a three strikes policy for no shows and last minute cancellations. This policy will affect a guest who:
- Does not show for his/her scheduled appointment.
- Cancels his/her appointment with less than 24hrs notice.
We understand that life happens, and that emergency situations do arise. If you help us with advance notice, We will do our best to accommodate you in any way we can!
- 1st event = The client will be reminded of our policy, and we will discuss best channels of communication for appointment reminders.
- 2nd event = After the second occurrence, the guests will be required to opt-in to receive email & text appointment reminders in order to make a future reservation.
- 3rd event = The client will be able to schedule appointment the day of. Booking of future appointments will not be allowed.
Cell Phone Use While Receiving a Service:
We ask our guests to please avoid talking on their cell phones while our service providers are performing services on them.
The position of your head & body when performing a service is very important to help us achieve the look you envision.
Children and Minors Policy:
All salon guests are required to be at least 18 years of age in order to receive services, with the exception of special occasion styles and bridal parties. Furthermore, companions must be of at least 18 years of age in order to stay with the guest during the length of the service. A valid form of ID may be required before services can be performed.
Please be aware that if a guest brings a companion to their appointment that is under the age of 18, we will not be able to proceed with the scheduled services.
We value and respect the time and experience for each of our guests. Therefore, as a courtesy to our guests and staff, we ask you to make all necessary child care arrangements prior to your visit. Your support and understanding of our policy is greatly appreciated.
Specials and Promotions:
Only one discount may be used per service or product purchased per visit. Salon promotions and special pricing cannot be combined or used with other promotional offers.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our hair care and styling products. If you are not satisfied with a product purchase, and if less than half of the original amount has been used, you may exchange it for another product, or receive in-store credit, if returned within 14 DAYS from the time of purchase. Brushes and hot tools sales are final.
When you refer a friend your account is credited with a $10 in-salon credit once she or he checks out. Referral credits can be used to pay for future services with our team. The referred guest MUST mention the guest’s name for proper credit to be assigned.
Services Satisfaction Guarantee:
If we fail to meet the expectations discussed during your consultation, you may schedule a REDO appointment at no additional charge. We are fully committed to delivering our guests a look they love, and we will do our best to get them there.
Once a service has been received, all monies paid are non-refundable. Therefore, if you feel that your expectations were not met, please call or email the salon WITHIN 7 DAYS from your original reservation in order to be eligible for a redo appointment. We highly encourage our guests to provide us with honest feedback to help us serve them better.
If you have questions, or would like to provide us with feedback, please CLICK HERE to send us an email.