Body Contouring Cavitation & Radio Frequency is a non-invasive and pain free body contouring treatment that is used to reduce fat deposits under your skin, promotes collagen and tightens skin. We work by targeting stubborn fatty areas and toxins which are then disposed of through the lymphatic and urinary systems. It is also effective in reducing cellulite. The results can be visual immediately, yet the body continues to eliminate fat and toxins with proper aftercare for the next 3 days.
The body requires 3 days to properly eliminate the fat and toxins after each treatment. Treatment intervals also need to reflect this; at least 3 days MUST pass between each session. It is not recommended to treat more than 1 area at a time.
For most clients, we recommend between 8-10 treatment sessions for best results.
Each session takes about 30-45 minutes depending on the size of the area.
You will start seeing results immediately but for lasting results, a course of 8-10 treatments is recommended. At minimum 1 per week for 8-10 weeks. For long lasting results it is recommended a healthy diet and exercise.
To prepare for the best results make sure the body is properly nourished with a low carb diet in the 24 hours prior to each treatment. In addition, drink at least 2 liters of water to properly hydrate. Dry body brushing and moisturizing your skin to jumpstart detoxification prior to treatment is also advised.
To ensure your body responds well to the treatment, drink 2L of water in the 24 hours leading to your appointment. Continue 2L of water intake every 24 hours for the next 3 days.
• Eat 2 hours before and 1 hour after treatment
• Eat carbohydrates
• Drink alcohol 24 hours prior to treatment
• Drink alcohol 72 hours after treatment
• Take hot shower or bath…warm is ok
• No steam rooms
• No sauna
• Exercise for 20-30 minutes directly following each treatment.
• Drink 2 liters of water a day for 3 days
• Dry brush the area
• Moisturize the area
• Pregnant women or women who may be pregnant or breastfeeding
• Cardiac problems
• Patients with vascular diseases
• Patients with pacemakers
• Patients with thrombosis and or thrombophlebitis
• Patients being treated with anticoagulants
• Patients who have undergone a transplant
• Kidney disease or complications
• Metal prostheses
• Excess Alcohol
• Fragile skin
• High/Low blood pressure
• Blood-thinning medication
• Recent skin peels
• Recent hair removal
• Skin thinning medication