You have been planning your wedding (stay strong, you are doing great!), & now it’s time to get hair & makeup crossed off your list. Based on our experience, here are a few things you might want to think about:
• WHO IS GETTING WHAT?
Are your bridesmaids getting their hair & makeup done on their own, or do you want to do it together, keep it consistent & make an experience out of it?
• WHEN WILL EVERYONE BE READY FOR PICTURES?
Knowing when your ladies will be dolled up & ready to go will give you peace of mind & one less thing to worry about.
• WHO IS PAYING FOR WHAT?
Organizing this ahead of time will help you keep things moving smoothly, so you can focus your attention on more important things.
• GET A TRIAL FOR BOTH HAIR & MAKEUP TOGETHER!
The last things you would want on your big day are unwanted surprises. Trying the look beforehand will give you the opportunity decide if you love the look as much as you thought you would, or if you need to make any changes to it.
When it comes to your wedding day, prepping is key. If you see value in the list above, click on the pink button below to request a bridal party proposal. We would love to be part of your celebration, pamper you, help you feel gorgeous, and give you & your bridal party a good time! Currently we only have opening for in-salon wedding parties.
• THE DAY: this day is all about you. We will pamper & style you to perfection! It includes veil & tiara application.
• ADDITIONAL TRIALS: if you would like to trial more than one hair design, additional trials could be reserved at $65 each.
NOTE: It is important that you wash & fully dry your 24 Hrs. prior to appointment.
• THE DAY: we’ll help you feel beautiful and flawless, do your full makeup application, eyes, brows, contouring & highlighting, lip gloss & eyelashes.
• ADDITIONAL TRIALS: if you would like to trial several makeup looks, additional trials could be reserved at $65 each.
• MAKEUP: full face makeup application, eyes, brows, contouring & highlighting, lip gloss & Eyelashes - $73
• Bridal party services do not include trials.